Instead of the traditional witch costume or hippie, Halloween costumes are now becoming more sexier than ever. Sultry nurse uniforms with cleavage and vivacious pirates are just a few of the sexy costumes being marketed toward teenage girls. The hottest sellers for teens have been the skimpy Halloween costumes this season. In stores now, it's really hard to find anything else.
So why these new racy outfits? Maybe its how times are tough right now, so people are looking for at least one day of fantasy.
The following website shows just how much skin these new costumes are showing. http://insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=2280
6 Takeaways From the GTA VI Extended Look
12 hours ago

2 comments:
You know what amazes me is the thought parents don't say squat to their daughters; they just let them walk out their house looking like prostitutes, where the hell are the parents!
These costumes are getting trashier every year, I mean I understand showing your legs or whatever but I mean this people are taking it to the extreme, I mean respect yourself. There is a fine line between trashy and classy choose wisely.
Its your life:
Whatever I don't care, do what you want, just don't complain when people aren't respecting you.
I agree with you Maria, these girls are the types of girls who don't show respect to themselves, or others. Halloween has been taken to another level, it is not about being scary and getting candy anymore. Now, it is about who looks more like a prostitute, who can attend/host the best parties, and who can be the "cooler" guy and get the most alcohol. Is it not?
Post a Comment